I am in the market for a Lyman 48 sight for a Model 70 I just got, if memory serves it's the WJS model of this sight. Price is open, I do want a good unit. Thanks.
WTB Lyman 48 peep sight model WJS for Model 70 Winchester
- 198 Views
- Last Post 13 December 2019
hi .. well, here is one that you might consider ... it does come as an assembly, tho ... with a nice M54 action .... heh, i really don't want to break these up. i could furnish this with a nice shilen barrel in 250 savage .. kinda my idea for a project for the last 10 years ... i need a project really bad ... ( g ) ..
There was one on ebay, I don't know if it has sold. I didn't have it on my watch list. This was several days ago.
David a. Cogburn
You make me drool with all of this neat old stuff.
David a. Cogburn
The 57WJS, with coin-slotted knobs is SPF to M3 Mitch.
73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia
There's a comparable Redfield sight on Guns International site, listed with the Model 70 Winchesters. $75 was the price.
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns & Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference