new member from Pa

• 1.3K Views
  • Last Post 26 February 2015
pb2au posted this 17 February 2015

I have watched this forum for a while and felt it was time to join. I really think the forum is easy to navigate, unlike some others. I also like the fact that almost  all of the posts are cast bullet and/or gun related and no posts about chili recipes and how to change a transmission in my pick-up. Sure those things may be important...but they should be discussed on a different forum. I am looking forward to learning more about cast bullets and how to a better shooter. I have already found some tips that I am going to try. Just waiting for a warm day...it"s 2 below zero today. You probably won't see me post very much as I am like a sponge and the main reason I am here is to absorb all your info. But if I have any info that I feel is in the best interest of the forum I will share it.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
muley posted this 18 February 2015

wELCOME ABOARD.  FEEL FREe TO ASK QUESTIONS AND PARTICIPATE. there are

probably answers here somewhere.

Attached Files

4570sharps posted this 25 February 2015

Welcome from Shiner, TX! I used to live in the Shamokin/Mt. Carmel area!

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 26 February 2015

Well lead to gold, it is good that you have joined.  While some bull gets shot around here we probably spread less of it than some other forums do.   You new guy will find a lot of really good people ready to help you as well. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Close