• 1K Views
  • Last Post 01 November 2015
wool posted this 31 October 2015

Greetings from the UK. Started shooting muzzle-loader in 1965 then gradually progressed to breech-loaders so that I now shoot mainly lever action rifles , Uberti and Marlin, using cast bullets. Bought a Star lubesizer yesterday after drooling over them for several years. Ordered  a die/ top-punch from Chris today; can't wait for them to arrive.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
gpidaho posted this 31 October 2015

Welcome along, it will be good to have comments from the perspective of a UK resident. Glad you joined. Gp

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 31 October 2015

Welcome to the CBA forum. We are always happy to have a younger person join.  I think you will find this a good place to learn from each other so don't be bashful either when you have a question or an answer to someone else's question.

The UK cover quite a bit of ground??   The CBA has a standing offer to new forum members of a couple of issues of our journal The Fouling Shot.  If you would like to read a few articles about various aspects of cast bullet shooting just PM me your email address and I will send you digital copies.  We promise not to bug you further.

John

Attached Files

dodgyrog posted this 01 November 2015

wool wrote: Greetings from the UK. Started shooting muzzle-loader in 1965 then gradually progressed to breech-loaders so that I now shoot mainly lever action rifles , Uberti and Marlin, using cast bullets. Bought a Star lubesizer yesterday after drooling over them for several years. Ordered  a die/ top-punch from Chris today; can't wait for them to arrive. Hi there. Where in the UK are you? I have one or two duplicate dies - what are you after?

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 01 November 2015

Welcome aboard! Please consider writing up a short article about your shooting actvity. Always interesting to see what our friends across the pond are doing.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

Close