Hello from Tucson...

• Last Post 23 February 2016
Sylverhare75 posted this 22 February 2016

Howdy all... I am a bit new to this casting deal. Started merely due to wanting to shoot a 310 greener. Ammo is a bit spendy especially when it's imported so I bought some molds a small pot and scrounged some wheel weights. After that I was hooked. And since then bought a few molds for some other cartridges. Plinking loads... and have since met my new best friend, TrailBoss.. Thanx in advance for advice...Matt...:fire

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Brodie posted this 23 February 2016

Welcome Aboard Silverhare75, I think that you will like it here.  There is an incredible amount and range of shooting and casting knowledge here and they like to share it with others.  I am always finding something new to learn.

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 22 February 2016

Forgot to mention - there will be an interesting article coming out in the Fouling Shot about loading the 310 Greener.

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 22 February 2016

Welcome to the CBA forum. I think you will find this a good place to learn from each other so don't be bashful either when you have a question or an answer to someone else's question.

As Wes mentioned, the CBA has a standing offer to new forum members of a couple of issues of our journal The Fouling Shot.  If you would like to read a few articles about various aspects of cast bullet shooting just PM me your email address and I will send you digital copies.  We promise not to bug you further.

John

Attached Files

Westhoff posted this 22 February 2016

Welcome from the Cast Bullet Ass'n! Got an idea you'll like it here. There a lot of members who can - and will - do their best to help you through any problems you may run into.

Also, you ought to take advantage of the CBA offer of two free issues of “The Fouling Shot"; the CBA publication (comes out 6 times a year). No follow-up emails or other messages urging you to join, guaranteed!

Again, WELCOME!

Wes

Attached Files

Close