Powder Situation

• 1.7K Views
  • Last Post 26 April 2016
cove posted this 05 April 2016

Is the shortage of powder easing up?  If so it may be at a cost,  I live on an island in S.E. Alaska and am used to paying high prices.  Latest example, a one pound can of H110 at a cost of $40.94.  That being said, I was happy be able to get it.  Cove

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
karlrudin posted this 26 April 2016

To answer your overall question, I think the powder situation is starting to get better. It took a long time to find specific powders in my area. We have only 2 gun stores locally that stock powders. One is expensive and the other is worse. I paid $32 for a pound of H110 this year. Which is average for all their powders. It also took 3 years to find Unique in my area. I feel your pain with the cost since I spent time in Hawaii. About the same cost of living. But, like  you said, just be glad we can get some now :D

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 05 April 2016

Master Powder Distributor in Virginia several weeks ago had pallet loads in the bunker and I bought an 8-lb caddy of W231 for $189. Unfortunately he doesn't ship, you must be a regular customer, pick up and pay cash only.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

Close